Register as Crew
- Active representation by our dedicated team
- Easily personalised profiles
- Live online diary management
- 30 days for free, then just £24/month with no tie-ins
To support our future film, tv & photography industry the Crew Network membership is free to all crew starting in the industry (this covers trainees, assistants & entry level positions). Only when you advance from these trainee positions we will start the membership fees.
Please note: the registration will ask for card details, but we will not take payment until you progress from trainee roles.
We also want to show commitment to our more experienced crew joining us for the first time, keeping the membership free until you get your first job from us and even then you will get 1 month free!
To be considered for representation by Crew Network, please add your personal details and CV below. We will then review your information and, if you meet our selection criteria, we will approve you for an account on our website. You'll receive confirmation by email.
Please note the following before submitting:
- Crew members are chosen based on a number of factors but basic requirements would be skill, education, experience & personality.
- You can select up to three roles that best represent your skill set. You'll be able to elaborate on these in your profile following approval.
- We recommend that you include your CV with your postal address and details of two contactable references, otherwise this may delay your application.
- If you’re just starting out in the industry and have no experience, don’t worry as there are trainee positions available.